2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
He's too old😳

A majority (51%) now see Donald Trump as too old to be president, and more than a third of voters doubt he would be able to serve a full four-year term.

"Not surprisingly, Harris’ replacement of Biden has now erased the Democratic Party’s age problem with the American electorate. That burden has now shifted to Trump," Morning Consult's Eli Yokley writes.

He's too old😳

A majority (51%) now see Donald Trump as too old to be president, and more than a third of voters doubt he would be able to serve a full four-year term.

"Not surprisingly, Harris’ replacement of Biden has now erased the Democratic Party’s age problem with the American electorate. That burden has now shifted to Trump," Morning Consult's Eli Yokley writes.
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Maybe ‘ol Joe Jedi mind tricked the whole Republican Party. Never intended to run for re-election, give the impression you’re losing it, Pubs start screaming he’s too old and form their attack strategy around that…then as soon as it starts working, boom, pull the rug out from under the strategy and turn a weakness into a strength.

Probably not, but I’m sure the Deep State conspiracists have considered it.

As well as this whole Biden bows out and Harris steps-up thing has gone, makes you wonder was this the plan all along?

I saw a few new Trump yard signs in my neighborhood on my way home from work yesterday. None of the signs were Trump/Vance. Just Trump. All of them were accompanied by a Mark Robinson sign as well. I was wondering when they'd start showing up. One house had a big ass F Biden flag flying for a few years. They just recently took it down.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Back