“Black peoples jobs”

Instead of saying tarspeil I just addressed him as spiel. I respect this poster. Stop it.
So, you wrote poorly and wrote, “illegal Spiel;” when it should have been written, “illegal, Spiel.”

Don’t blame me for asking for clarity when you communicated poorly. I’m not tracking that you were responding to TarSpiel. I hadn’t a clue to whom you were responding. I was reading your post and its content wasn’t clear because of your writing.

A weak border endangers lives of so many. I doubt you’ve lost a family member to the hands of an illegal or know illegals can die on big construction sites and it be covered up. Not only that but the sex trafficking and child sex trafficking that happens at the border. It’s a big deal.

This is simply not true. What do you propose those who can't legally work do?
This is part of the problem.

If we allow people to cross the boarder, they need to be able to work, not wait for their hearing. They should be given temporary work status until their hearing.

Of course some seem to believe we should shoot them as they cross. Sad group that believes that.

This is part of the problem.

If we allow people to cross the boarder, they need to be able to work, not wait for their hearing. They should be given temporary work status until their hearing.

Of course some seem to believe we should shoot them as they cross. Sad group that believes that.
I agree, hence the "emergency work permit" type thing that I mentioned before.

Edit: Simply cutting off supply of jobs that they can work, while not offering them anything, is a horrible idea.

I agree, hence the "emergency work permit" type thing that I mentioned before.

Edit: Simply cutting off supply of jobs that they can work, while not offering them anything, is a horrible idea.
How would anyone cut off the supply of jobs?

What’s being done is already illegal.

How would anyone cut off the supply of jobs?

What’s being done is already illegal.
What do you think will happen if you crack down on hiring day labor? Cutting off the supply of jobs that folks can work, who can't yet legally work, without supporting them, is a horrible idea. No?

Not sure why you are so hell-bent on making it much harder for those already going through difficult times.

What do you think will happen if you crack down on hiring day labor? Cutting off the supply of jobs that folks can work, who can't yet legally work, without supporting them, is a horrible idea. No?

Not sure why you are so hell-bent on making it much harder for those already going through difficult times.
Why are you so against employers and employees paying their taxes?

Why are you so against employers and employees paying their taxes?
Where did I ever say that? I said that you should not cut off the supply of jobs that folks can do, without having a work permit, as they are typically in dire situations, unless you are going to support/given those folks a way to support themselves. You say that you care for those folks, yet you have no problem making them suffer further. I just don't understand that.

What do you propose those folks do? How do you propose they support themselves and their family? I've stated that if you are going to cut off their avenues of making income then fine, so long as you provide them a way to generate income. You pushed back on that. What do you propose?

Where did I ever say that? I said that you should not cut off the supply of jobs that folks can do, without having a work permit, as they are typically in dire situations, unless you are going to support/given those folks a way to support themselves. You say that you care for those folks, yet you have no problem making them suffer further. I just don't understand that.

What do you propose those folks do? How do you propose they support themselves and their family? I've stated that if you are going to cut off their avenues of making income then fine, so long as you provide them a way to generate income. You pushed back on that. What do you propose?
Enjoying this argument you’re having with yourself?

Apparently asking employers and employees to pay taxes is the downfall of society.

Enjoying this argument you’re having with yourself?

Apparently asking employers and employees to pay taxes is the downfall of society.
Are you me? Woah, that's a trip.

By the way, thanks for routinely dodging the questions that I ask of you. I think it's clear, you either don't care about those folks who need this type of "employment" or you simply don't understand the nuances at play.

Are you me? Woah, that's a trip.

By the way, thanks for routinely dodging the questions that I ask of you. I think it's clear, you either don't care about those folks who need this type of "employment" or you simply don't understand the nuances at play.
I don’t.
I want employers to pay their taxes. That’s all. I don’t like tax cheats and you seem to. You can stop now.

Back