Summer Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 758
  • Views: 10K
Great game. I’ve enjoyed these Olympics so much. Viva la France!
They really have been fun to watch. Seems like all the participants are enjoying this Olympics also. Don't know that I've ever seen such comradery between all the teams at an Olympics before.

Not to bring politics into this great thread, but how hype would it be to get a bunch of these US athletes to show up at the DNC in a couple of weeks?

Last edited:
Men’s 4x100 has been and continues to be a disaster. How was the first pass that terrible?

Paris Olympics have been great overall, but looking forward to LA in 2028 not having multiple track and field days with a soaked track

Men’s 4x100 has been and continues to be a disaster. How was the first pass that terrible?

Paris Olympics have been great overall, but looking forward to LA in 2028 not having multiple track and field days with a soaked track
It's mind blowing how pitiful the Americans are in this event, now the past 5 Olympic games without medaling in this event.
What a fuccup that you are unable to make a simple baton pass.
Just embarrassing . .

These young girls breaking must be taking nyc back to her younger days on the streets of the big city.

Crazy to me that there was only one female American in the 400m finals, who ran a personal best, and was 6th, almost a second behind the bronze medal winner. The Americans have had some dominating performances on the track this year but big glaring whole in the women’s 400. I wonder if not just Sydney but also Anna Cockrell will run in the 4x400.

I watched about 10 minutes of the Breaking and it seemed seemed a bit cringe to me, particularly with all the "B-Girl" stuff and using only their street names. I'm probably not giving it a fair shake but eh.

Back