The sad case of Imane Khelif

• Thread starter Thread starter grubar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 224
  • Views: 3K
Fairness? The entire purpose of sport is to exploit biological superiority and better genetics/physical attributes.
Do you think it would be fair or safe if it was decided that the WNBA and the NBA should merge into one large basketball league, Because I would gladly bet you that the worst NBA team would beat the best WNBA team by 40 points or more every single night.

Sorry sweatie, you’re too fast, you can compete against other precious snowflakes.
Do you deny that there are generally significant biological differences, as it pertains to strength and athleticism, between males and females?

You seem to care a lot about other people’s genitials.
I will ask the question again...

Do you deny that there are generally significant biological differences, as it pertains to strength and athleticism, between males and females?

Do you think it would be fair or safe if it was decided that the WNBA and the NBA should merge into one large basketball league, Because I would gladly bet you that the worst NBA team would beat the best WNBA team by 40 points or more every single night.

Women are allowed to play in the NBA.

I will ask the question again...

Women and men play sports together. It is a thing. Not sure why you see yourself as a protector of womens sports as if they need your help.

Women and men play sports together. It is a thing. Not sure why you see yourself as a protector of womens sports as if they need your help.
We both know why you are avoiding my question and why you will avoid the question of why there are no females in the NBA. Again, you have no interest in having a serious conversation.

According to you it isn’t safe or fair for those cute little girls who need protecting by a strong man like yourself.
Okay. One more try. Why do you think that there is not a single female on any NBA team? Do you think there is some grand conspiracy of discrimination and misogyny?

I think you need to keep the sport safe and fair for women while balancing the real benefits that otherly sexed women get from participating in sports. I'd lean towards younger other sexed competing so they can have those social interactions while letting women in the more common hormonal range compete.

So I'm thinking something like:

-high school, let anyone compete and win championships but no state records. Delicate minds given the opportunity to interact socially and gain confidence in a time when a fair number go through some very difficult times.

-college, all women can compete in non-contact and non-team sports but no championships and no records. No competing in team sports because the other women on her team won't be able to compete for championships. No contact sports for safety reasons.

-international competitions, no other sexed women can compete

I think you need to keep the sport safe and fair for women while balancing the real benefits that otherly sexed women get from participating in sports. I'd lean towards younger other sexed competing so they can have those social interactions while letting women in the more common hormonal range compete.

So I'm thinking something like:

-high school, let anyone compete and win championships but no state records. Delicate minds given the opportunity to interact socially and gain confidence in a time when a fair number go through some very difficult times.

-college, all women can compete in non-contact and non-team sports but no championships and no records. No competing in team sports because the other women on her team won't be able to compete for championships. No contact sports for safety reasons.

-international competitions, no other sexed women can compete
What’s other sexed?

The person(s) at the root of this discussion is a women competing against other women

This is absurd. You have changed the whole nature of this discussion. No one (other than wacko political extremists) has suggested that Imane Khelif is a male.
The nature of the discussion has changed to a broader topic.

Back