Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
I guess if Biden can claim to be Polish, Black, Italian, Greek, Puerto Rican, Jewish etc…. It’s perfectly OK for Harris to switch her heritage depending on the direction of the political winds.

The one hour special CNN did on her being Indian and her Indian heritage is a must see.

I mean in all honesty isn’t that the main platform of the Democrat Party? Identity politics?

That is a true statement and has been for decades.

Since the Civil Rights movement look at all the things the Democrats have done for minorities and how they have pulled them out of poverty, increased their education level and provided them with countless job opportunities across the entire employment spectrum.

Not to mention solving the inner city crime problem.

I guess if Biden can claim to be Polish, Black, Italian, Greek, Puerto Rican, Jewish etc…. It’s perfectly OK for Harris to switch her heritage depending on the direction of the political winds.

The one hour special CNN did on her being Indian and her Indian heritage is a must see.
Lol, that special started out, “Besides being the first black woman on a major party’s presidential ticket, she is also the first Indian American.”

Keep flailing.

Lol, that special started out, “Besides being the first black woman on a major party’s presidential ticket, she is also the first Indian American.”

Keep flailing.
Not flailing. Just pointing out the fact she is whatever she needs to be depending upon her audience.

Biden did the same thing. It’s ok. It’s politics 101.

Democrats want to claim the moral high ground on every issue but the American people see through the facade.

Swing state independents will decide the election and from the looks of it Trump is not in bad shape.

When, and a really big “if”, Harris does an unscripted interview without previously knowing the questions she will be exposed.

And many of you here are well aware of that.

Considering I received the same number of primary votes she did I guess it’s not a bad strategy.

She was coronated…. Not elected as the candidate. Never forget that. So many of you accuse the GOP of destroying democracy and norms…..

See any irony?

Can you please post the link to where he was convicted of rape?

If not this is “misinformation” and shouldn’t be allowed.

It’s like saying the election results were false and Trump won.

I believe Trump sued George P. from ABC about that and the case is currently active despite ABC/George trying to have it thrown out.

If facts matter then this should be removed.

Not flailing. Just pointing out the fact she is whatever she needs to be depending upon her audience.

Democrats want to claim the moral high ground on every issue but the American people see through the facade.

Swing state independents will decide the election and from the looks of it Trump is not in bad shape.

When, and a really big “if”, Harris does an unscripted interview without previously knowing the questions she will be exposed.

Considering I received the same number of primary votes she did I guess it’s not a bad strategy.

She was coronated…. Not elected as the candidate. Never forget that. So many of you accuse the GOP of destroying democracy and norms…..

See any irony?
Boy howdy there is a metric fuckton of cope in this post

Last edited:
“A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.”

@PBOHEEL, so you’re opposed to this statement by the presiding judge? Is the judge mistaken, or are you?
LOL…. Facts are facts. If the judge was impartial and not a Democrat donor and Trump hater I don’t believe that he would have made that statement.

I believe that most on here perceive Judge Cannon as being a Trump judge correct?

So if the GOP has judges do you not think that the Democrats do as well?

Again, it is politics.

Appreciate the discussion.

See any irony?
You can point it out, but you are still wrong.
She has always been biracial. Always. She attended a HSBC. You’re flailing about and it’s ridiculous.

LOL…. Facts are facts. If the judge was impartial and not a Democrat donor and Trump hater I don’t believe that he would have made that statement.

I believe that most on here perceive Judge Cannon as being a Trump judge correct?

Again, it is politics.

Do you prefer the term sexual predator, then?

Boy howdy there is a metric fuckton of cope in this post
But no substantive reply from you other than I’m a conservative and it’s time to pile on.

FYI… you are one of the main instigators on the old board. Posting 16 hours a day and waiting to blast any opinion you didn’t agree with.

Maybe you should get out more and live life away from the keyboard.

But no substantive reply from you other than I’m a conservative and it’s time to pile on.

FYI… you are one of the main instigators on the old board. Posting 16 hours a day and waiting to blast any opinion you didn’t agree with.

Maybe you should get out more and live life away from the keyboard.
You seem very upset and very insecure. Have you considered therapy?

Do you prefer the term sexual predator, then?
Calm him what you want. But calling him a rapist is blatantly false.

I see you are a moderator. Can I refer to Harris in derogatory manners that are not factual and it be acceptable?

Defining moment for this board.

Will be interested to hear your response

Again, it is politics.

The jury convicted Trump. He raped E. Jean Carroll.

If you support Trump, you support a rapist.

Facts are facts, baby!

I see you are a moderator. Can I refer to Harris in derogatory manners that are not factual and it be acceptable?

You appear to be [RADIO EDIT] any further, but unfortunately for you I don’t believe in putting [EDIT] people on ignore.[ I believe in humiliating them.] [PLEASE RESIST THIS INCLINATION AND AD HOMINEM ATTACKS IN THE NAME OF RELATIVE BOARD CIVILITY. THANKS.🙏— ALSO, DO RECONSIDER YOUR STANCE ON THE IGNORE FX FOR THE SAKE OF THE MODS — NYCFAN ]

Sure, whenever Harris is convicted by a jury of her peers of being a whore or a slut or a communist or a Marxist or a fake black woman, or whatever else you want to say about her, then you can absolutely call her that on this board!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just clarifying. So you like sexual abusers more than rapists. Got it.

What about the time he defrauded his OWN charity, or scammed people from his college? Are those better than rapist?

I mean in all honesty isn’t that the main platform of the Democrat Party? Identity politics?

That is a true statement and has been for decades.

Since the Civil Rights movement look at all the things the Democrats have done for minorities and how they have pulled them out of poverty, increased their education level and provided them with countless job opportunities across the entire employment spectrum.

Not to mention solving the inner city crime problem.
The ironic thing about Republicans whining about "identity politics" is that they seem to be the only ones concerned about it. Harris is out there talking about the future of our country in her speeches, and Trump and his racists minions seems to be the ones fixated entirely on whether she's more Indian or black.

Do you not see this?

The jury convicted Trump. He raped E. Jean Carroll.

If you support Trump, you support a rapist.

Facts are facts, baby!
The charging document said in black and white…. “Not guilty of rape.”

But…. I know the playbook. Repeat a lie as often as possible and it becomes the truth.

The people aren’t buying it. That case will be overturned like the 34 felony convictions and every one with an IQ over 50 knows it.

The entire premise of those trials was to paint Trump in a worse light and run against a convicted felon.

When he is re-elected I’m sure it will be because of Russia, voter suppression, gerrymandering, voter intimidation etc….

Back