Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
This Trump day and the enablers is pure comedy.

JD (Donald Trump is America's Hitler) Vance calls Harris a chameleon.

Faulkner says all the laughs were because they appreciate his humor. She also agrees with Hannity, there were a lot of cheers for Trump.

How do these people look in the mirror?

Last edited:
Hi there. My first post here :-) Happy to be alongside all of yall again.

Just fyi--I've noticed on Twitter that there's a growing rumor in the last couple hours that he crapped the bed so hard today he might drop out. Or be forced out. Will believe it when I see it, but just saying...

Just fyi--I've noticed on Twitter that there's a growing rumor in the last couple hours that he crapped the bed so hard today he might drop out. Or be forced out. Will believe it when I see it, but just saying...

Poppycock

His narcissism won't let that happen.

Not a chance in hell. Trump is the singular dominant character in the current GOP. He has tens of millions of fanatical followers. Dropping him now would cause a massive revolt.

It’s the opposite of the Dem/Biden dilemma. The bulk of D voters wanted Biden to drop out and are satisfied with (or quite excited about) Harris. The bulk of R voters will only vote for Trump; to jettison him now would be an affront to all his cult members.

There's less than zero percent chance this happens. Winning the presidency is his only chance at avoiding jail. If he loses, courts will turn against him and he dies behind (very cushy) bars.

I had a busy day at work and didn’t get to see this live, but I knew it was must see TV when NYT pushed a breaking news alert about it at 3:00.
This is as bad as Biden’s debate fiasco. Maybe worse because the party base won’t see anything wrong with it.

His base is nowhere close to that. Probably at 35% absolute max.

The problem is that there are a lot of Heelyeahs out there who hate Ds and will vote for anyone with the magic R next to their name over any D. Some of those people may just stay home, but enough will vote for Trump to get him to at least 46%.

It is important to keep in mind that Trump voter does not automatically equal MAGA. In many cases, they are just virulently anti-D as a circumstance of birth and culture.
HeelYeah2012 is part of Trump’s base. He’ll claim he’s not because he voted for Nikki Haley in the primary.

He’s about to vote Trump for the 3rd general election in a row.

He’s a Trumplican.

There's less than zero percent chance this happens. Winning the presidency is his only chance at avoiding jail. If he loses, courts will turn against him and he dies behind (very cushy) bars.
Unless he has worked out a pardon deal with whoever would replace him. If he thinks that person has a better chance to win.

I don’t think Trump is ever capable of thinking that way but if by chance he did he would want the greatest chance of R winning and getting a pardon.

And, yes, I know there are state charges but he could wiggle away from the very serious federal charges.

I honestly think this has merit
I think Joy needs to stretch out before reaching to that extent.

Trump isn’t smart enough to plan any of what happened today.

He bombed, and he lost a lot of black voters today. His brain-dead followers will circle the wagons and rally around him only because it’s all they know how to do. But make no mistake, today was an unmitigated disaster no matter how he tries to spin it.

This Trump day and the enablers is pure comedy.

JD (Donald Trump is America's Hitler) Vance calls Harris a chameleon.

Faulkner says all the laughs were because they appreciate his humor. She also agrees with Hannity, there were a lot of cheers for Trump.

How do these people look in the mirror?
Faulkner has been at Fox since 2005. She’s well-paid.

She’s also a military brat and a born-again……so, she’s likely all-in with the Christo-Nationalism and Cult of Trump.

Back