Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
Is there a single Pub here willing to say a positive word about that performance by the man you’re planning to vote to hold the most powerful office in the world? This is not a Dem board. You won’t be censored. If you have a voice, use it. Otherwise, we can only conclude you’re as humiliated as we assume you are.

I was about to post the same exact thing, but stopped myself because it wasn't clear to me that it was an official Harris press release or a parody/joke/suggestion. But if it's real, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Harris has digital game!
The Harris campaign needs to aggressively attack this cretin the GOP has nominated. Put pressure on him. Let him cut his own throat.

They think he's their answer to getting the fascist country for straight, white Christian extremists that they desire so much. Obama winning made them lose their minds. Add that to the queer and trans community getting the same rights as them and they would elect anyone if they thought it would get them back to the 1950s.
1850’s

Is there a single Pub here willing to say a positive word about that performance by the man you’re planning to vote to hold the most powerful office in the world? This is not a Dem board. You won’t be censored. If you have a voice, use it. Otherwise, we can only conclude you’re as humiliated as we assume you are.
You’ll be defended if you bring opinions backed by facts.

Go for low-hanging fruit - crowd sizes.

Trump Claims Jan. 6 Crowd Rivaled the 1963 March on Washington. Estimates Say Otherwise.​

The former president said during a news conference that the attendance at his rally on Jan. 6, 2021, was equal, if not larger, than the March on Washington in 1963.

“If you look at Martin Luther King, when he did his speech, his great speech. And you look at ours, same real estate, same everything, same number of people. If not, we had more.”
— Former President Donald J. Trump

----

CNN played the entire word salad that included this sentence and it was nuts.

Trump says abortion will be a ‘small issue’ in November, leaves door open to federal restrictions​

Trump said Thursday that he wants to leave abortion policy up to the states but that federal restrictions could ‘supplement’ state law.

Reporter: There are other things the federal government could do, not just a ban. Would you direct your FDA [Food and Drug Administration], for example, to revoke access to mifepristone? That’s one of the things that’s been discussed.

Trump: Sure, you can do things that will supplement. Absolutely. And those things are pretty open, and humane, but you have to be able to have a vote, and all I want to do is give everybody a vote, and the votes are taking place right now as we speak.

Reporter: Is that something you would consider?

Trump: There are many things on a humane basis that you can do — outside of that, but you also have to give a vote, and the people are going to have to decide.

Back