Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
This has been a very one sided discussion.

Is there some reason that our board conservatives are not being allowed to weigh in and offer their opinions and insights ?

I thought we were going to be open to hearing from conservatives and benefit from their perspective. Please allow them to post on this thread !
They might be talking but many are on ignore, so…….

My goodness the Harris campaign is so damn good at this shit
I was about to post the same exact thing, but stopped myself because it wasn't clear to me that it was an official Harris press release or a parody/joke/suggestion. But if it's real, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Harris has digital game!

The CNN fact check of some of his comments has multiple parts. Trump has somehow perfected the art of weaving 3+ demonstrably false statements into one sentence.

I want to say they used to do that for his father - for real. Fred would never retire despite his family wanting him to, b/c his father taught him that "when you retire, you expire." He gradually got worse with his mental faculties and they'd still let him go into the office, but would give him bullshit papers to sign and whatever else to give him the illusion he was still running things.

Really not a terrible idea, tbh.
Except Don, Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Lara, Jared, and Barron wouldn’t go along with the idea.

Melania would for enough Benjamins.

I think that, in my case, I made a lot of money. I was very successful. And I think I have a better instinct than, in many cases, people that would be on the Federal Reserve or the chairman.”

----

Sorry I had to miss the fun live, and it sounds like he said a lot of other insane stuff so this one will go under the radar, but seriously ...

Back