Bryce Young

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 148
  • Views: 3K
  • Sports 
I gotta think that there's a coaching failure in there as well.
Just to add to what I said in my previous post about Bruce being smaller than most punters and kickers:

According to worldmetrics.org, the average height and weight of punters and kickers is 6’1 and 208 lbs. (Average Nfl Height And Weight By Position Statistics: Market Data Report 2024.)

Bryce Young is listed at 5’10 and 204 lbs, and I honestly think both of those are over his actual height and weight (especially his weight).

Just to add to what I said in my previous post about Bruce being smaller than most punters and kickers:

According to worldmetrics.org, the average height and weight of punters and kickers is 6’1 and 208 lbs. (Average Nfl Height And Weight By Position Statistics: Market Data Report 2024.)

Bryce Young is listed at 5’10 and 204 lbs, and I honestly think both of those are over his actual height and weight (especially his weight).
Well, I'm not going to argue the point. Let's just say that if this is an issue for your QB, the problem isn't really his tackling ability.

So I admittedly didn’t get to watch the first Panthers game last Sunday (was traveling) and didn’t bother turning on the game today. But, just looking at the box score, I think it’s officially time to bench Young. It’s bad enough getting blown out every week. Having an offense that literally can’t function like this is just downright insulting to the fans and other players.

So I admittedly didn’t get to watch the first Panthers game last Sunday (was traveling) and didn’t bother turning on the game today. But, just looking at the box score, I think it’s officially time to bench Young. It’s bad enough getting blown out every week. Having an offense that literally can’t function like this is just downright insulting to the fans and other players.
Yes. Start Red Rifle next week and give the rest of the offense a chance. Going back to last year, we've scored points in 3 of the last 16 quarters. Including one td.

The stat they shared yesterday that the panthers are on their 7th head coach in 6 years, that can’t possibly be accurate, can be it???

No greater dumpster fire in American pro sports than the Panthers. The Young trade doesn't need 18 months of distance to get stamped in cement as the worst trade in NFL history.

I viscerally dislike flies, though abstractly understand they have value; I feel about the same regarding hedge fund managers.

Back