2024 races other than POTUS…

“… He also drew criticism this year for suggesting that “almost nobody in a nursing home” is mentally competent to vote, saying he had gained expertise regarding nursing homes because the bank he owns lends to them. …”

Last edited:
Puerto Rico has a higher population that 21 current states. Arguing they shouldn't somehow be a state is either racist or party above country, particularly since Hawaii and Alaska have full statehood.

Assuming Puerto Ricans want to join this shit show of course

DC is a bit more problematic even though it has more people than wyoming and vermont.

I'm not sure which of the following statements is more politically suicidal.

A. Women are too mouthy
B. Residents of nursing homes aren't mentally competent to vote, which I know from my up-close-and-personal experience when my bank foreclosed on a nursing home.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Midwestern GOP!

Puerto Rico has a higher population that 21 current states. Arguing they shouldn't somehow be a state is either racist or party above country, particularly since Hawaii and Alaska have full statehood.

Assuming Puerto Ricans want to join this shit show of course

DC is a bit more problematic even though it has more people than wyoming and vermont.
The referendums were pro-statehood most recently, although there has been some historical ebbing and waning on that issue.

Puerto Rico would have to give up its Olympic team if it became a state.

Back